New Patient Info
What new patient info do we need?
Below is a list of insurance plans which are accepted by Arizona Foot and Ankle Physicians in our Scottsdale office as part of our new patient info requirements. We will see patients both IN and OUT of network. We will also see patients without insurance. We treat all of our foot & ankle patients equally and professionally regardless of your insurance plan or financial situation.
We currently accept the following insurance plans:
- AETNA – All Commercial & Medicare Replacement and Advantage Plans. (I.E. Medicare Advantage HMO[Referral Required]).
- AARP Medicare Supplement Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – (Out-Of-State Plans, Ameriben, Mayo, Meritain, Southwest Services, GIlsbar), Indemnity, PPO, Senior Preferred, Workmans Comp Plans, BCBS Honor Health Employee Plan, and Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Banner Health Plans – Banner Aetna, Banner PPO/EPO/HMO/Open Access Plus, Arizona Banner HMO.
- CIGNA PPO, HMO, & Open Access Plus.
- MEDICARE – Part B, Medicare DME
- United Health Care – All Commercial Plans, Golden Rule, Oxford, Medicare Advantage PPO.
- Coventry Integrated Network Plans.
- Oscar Health (Marketplace Plan)
- And more. Call for details.
Please be aware: In-network HMO plans will require a referral from your primary care physician, and Out-Of-Network plans will require a referral and a prior-authorization from your primary care physician.
We do not currently accept the following insurance plans:
- OptumCare network
- Cigna Healthspring Medicare Advantage/Replacement Plan