Below is a list of insurance plans which are accepted by Arizona Foot and Ankle Physicians. We will see patients both IN and OUT of network. We will also see patients without insurance.
As the INSURED, it is your responsibility to know and to follow the rules and guidelines outlined by your specific insurance policy. You are also responsible for understanding what your financial responsibility is towards your deductibles, co-insurance, copays, and coverage limitations (i.e. covered and non-covered services). You can find this information on your insurance company’s web-site or obtain the information from your employer.
We currently accept the following insurance plans:
- AETNA - All Commercial & Medicare Replacement and Advantage Plans. (I.E. Medicare Advantage HMO[Referral Required]).
- AARP & AARP Medicare Supplement Plans (Referral Required)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - (Out-Of-State Plans, Ameriben, Mayo, Meritain, Southwest Services, GIlsbar), Indemnity, PPO, Senior Preferred, and Workmans Comp Plans.
- CIGNA PPO, HMO, & Open Access Plus.
- MEDICARE - Part B, Medicare DME
- United Health Care - All Commercial Plans, Golden Rule, Oxford, Medicare Advantage PPO.
- Coventry Integrated Network Plans.
Please be aware: ALL Out-Of-Network, AHCCCS and HMO plans will require a referral and/or a prior authorization from your primary care physician.
We do NOT accept:
- BANNER Network Plans
- CIGNA Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Health Care Community Plan
Do you have pain or issues with your ankle or foot? Then come to Arizona Foot and Ankle Physicians and get treated by our certified doctors. Bring our New Patient Clinical Form on your first visit to save time.